Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Day 7 of 30 Days of Being Thankful


I am thankful for my 3 beautiful step-children.



Michael (the boy far left), Mikayla (the girl left middle), & Cheyenne (the girl right middle)

Michael, 14, has a contagious smile that brightens even the darkest room.
He is so intelligent, so creative, and never knows a stranger.
He speaks with better grammar and annunciation than most adults I know.

Mikayla, 8, has big bright eyes and is always giggling.
She goes through life, flitting around like a faerie, smiling and happy.
She is so loving, so affectionate, and she gives the best massages.

Cheyenne, 13, is the little Mama.
She is helpful in taking care of all of the other children.
She is polite, quiet, and loves to hide in the bathroom reading.

When we move Michael and Cheyenne with continue living with my in laws.
It's an arrangement that was made before I ever came into the family.
I'm going to miss them so much! I'm very blessed to be apart of their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback and support!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...